I. Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Zukazo under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by HBN Network Private Limited (the data controller), at Thane, Maharashtra.
II. Collection of Information
There are various kinds of information that we collect from you and information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
1. Information you voluntarily give to us by logging into our website or other mode of communication:
(i) Personal and contact data (name, age, gender, email address, phone number, date of birth)
(ii) The Services which we provide to users also includes services relating to beauty and fitness care, hence it is requisite to collect information relating to your medical background, health and fitness, details of BMI, skin complexion and texture if any and fitness regime.
(iii) Any communication through the use of the Service.
(iv) Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters or by using our Services)
(v) Data relating to your usage of the Services and the information of the providers of the Services related to the same.
2. On posting information on our Platform we may receive additional information related data (or metadata), such as time, date, place you uploaded such information.
3. We may also receive data from computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access the Platform, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
4. We may receive data whenever you visit a third party link through our Platform or through cookies, this may include the date and time you visit the Platform; the web address, or URL, you are on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operation system you use; and, if you logged into Zukazo, your user ID.
III. Use of Information
We collect your information for catering Services that are appropriate to meet your needs. There are also other purposes for which we collect and store information and they are as follows:
1. The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Zukazo.
2. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you.
3. We also use this information to improve our Platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Platform and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
4. We use your information to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable to the laws of land.
5. You undertand that information furnished by you will be used to analyze overall trends to help us improve our Services.
6. We utilize your personal information to send communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc
7. We deploy your information to provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
8. We use your information for the pupose of promotional and advertisement activities of Zukazo.
V. Sharing of Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Zukazo shares customer information only as described below and with HBN Network Private Limited and the subsidiaries which HBN Network Private Limited, controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
1. We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at Zukazo or offer services to you at Zukazo. In other cases, we provide Services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party for transaction related to product sale and services.
2. We engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples such as fulfilling your orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purpose. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
3. Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Zukazo customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business group your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, then kindly communicate your non acceptance to us in this regard.
4. As we continue to develop our business and we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that HBN Network Private Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred data.
5. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Zukazo, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
6. You agree and understand that Zukazo shall use your personally identifiable information for advertising and promotional purposes. However, if you do not wish your information to be used for advertising or promotional activities, the same has to be intimated to Zukazo via email.
7. The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for record keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other purposes and by using this Platform you expressly consent to such sharing of the information..
VI. Protection of your Information
1. The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in India. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Notice, including to the transfer of your information outside of your country of residence.
2. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to the user information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it, including the use of vault and tokenization services form third party service providers. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security beyond our control and thereby usage in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice.
3. We neither accept nor assume any liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. We do not under any circumstances represent that the Platform is completely void of malware including but not limited to viruses, spywares, cancel bots, Trojans, time bombs and any such application, which may be placed on the Platform without our knowledge. However we shall take all the necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that the Platform is free from the above-mentioned malware.
4. You, as a user of our Service play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account on the Platform with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
VII. Third party links
VIII. Minor Policy
We don't knowingly collect, maintain or sell products or Services to people under age 18 or use personal information from our Platform about children under age 18. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Zukazo only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. Use of information we collect is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time such information is used. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the changes here. Please review the changes carefully. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Privacy Notice will constitute your consent and acceptance of those changes.
X. What Choices Do I Have?
1. As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Zukazo features as your profile, wish lists, customer reviews.
2. You can add or update certain information on relevant pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify the same to us. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Zukazo and orders placed with Zukazo, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
3. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Zukazo and orders placed with Zukazo, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
4. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you, please adjust your advertising preferences.
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Zukazo, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Address: Plot no. A-168, Road no. 25, M.I.D.C, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane, Maharashtra- 400 604
Telephone No.: _________________